Sorry. You've skipped some fields that are required(*). In order to complete your submission, please return and complete any required fields you may have missed (indicated in RED).
Please enter the email address of the person to contact regarding this project
Please select a Mastering product from the dropdown list above (all prices are in USD)
Please indicate the name of the Single, EP, or Album
Please indicate the name of the Artist or Band
Please enter all song titles for this submission, 1 song per line, 15 lines maximum. SONG UPLOADING AVAILABLE AFTER SUBMITTING FORM AND PAYMENT (WHERE APPLICABLE).
Please enter all songwriter names for this submission, corresponding to the song titles above (all songwriters for each song per line, 15 lines maximum. COPY AND PAST TO SAVE TIME IF SONGWRITERS ARE THE SAME FOR ALL SONGS )
Please indicate the names of the publishers for each of the songs above (all publishers for each song per line, 15 lines maximum)
Please enter the International Standard Recording Codes (ISRC's) for each of the songs above if applicable (one ISRC code per line, maximum 15 lines)
Please enter the Product UPC if available
Please indicate how you feel about the mixes you will be uploading
Please indicate your desired loudness levels for your masters
Please enter the name of some songs (major label chart releases) you would like your master to sound like
Where did you hear about us?
Credit and Debit card Payments are processed securely by our parent company 'Identity Music Group' using PayPal (ON THE NEXT PAGE AFTER SUBMITTING THIS FORM)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Here's how this works (check the box above indicating you understand):
1. Upload a song for a FREE, no-obligation sample mastering.
2. We receive the song and (time permitting) perform sample mastering on a portion of the song (usually to the end of the first chorus, or 2 minutes into the song/piece).
3. We send back the sample for you to listen to. Take a good listen to the song in multiple environments (home, studio, car, club, earphones, etc).
4. If you don't like it, keep the sample at NO COST to you.
5. If you LIKE it, you may have 1 revision to make some changes to the master (e.g., too bright, too much bass, etc) included in the price. If you have only one song to master, payment is due after the revision in order to receive the full song (.wav file, .mp3 file, DDP file, etc). If you have multiple songs (EP or Album), payment is due in order to master the rest of them up to the standards of the first sample. Payments are processed securely via our parent company Identity Music Group's PayPal.
Most of all, keep in mind that COMMUNICATION IS KEY. We've almost never had to go beyond 1 revision in order to make a customer extremely happy with their master. We'll definitely work to make you satisfied with the result, but beyond the second revision (or in some exceptional cases - third revision), and for re-mastering jobs brought back, studio time is billed at $45/hour.